Saturday, February 19, 2005

Y2k Compliant.



I bet you all thought you would never hear that term again.

For those of you who were too young to remember the hoopla surounding "Y2k meltdown," go away, because you are too young to be reading this blog.

For the rest of us, think back.. This is a story from around that time:

I was making sweet freek-love to THE ONE and while doing this hallucinated that I was inside a small hut on a remote tropical island.

"Hn," I thought to myself between thrusts, "when Y2k comes, we won't even know, because we don't have technology or anything, our bodies are Y2anytime compliant. Furthermore, what the heck is she doing with her hips, whooaaaghha!!"

Five thousand years ago, people were doin'-it. Of this I have proof:



In the year 2525, if man is still alive, and woman can survive, they may find that they will still like long space-walks along the space-beach, culminating in space-doin'-it on the space-rug in front of the space-fireplace.

As a conservative, I go with the tried and true, and if there's anything we've learned from the last few billion years it's this:

Sex works.

I applaud my friend Chris's bold new expiriments in reproductive methodology, but unfortunately for him, I believe his faith in the power of Rock & Roll is misplaced. On several occaisions Rock has let me down. I don't see how anyone can have faith in a Rock & Roll that allows bands like Creed exist.

Received wisdom aside, Rock & Roll will die. There will come a time when no requests to put another dime in the jukebox1 will be forthcoming.

Put your faith in something built to last: Doin'-it is forever.



1...baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Herge Smith said...

Hey, You guys got some good stuff going on as well... particularly the red/ blue angle.

Keep up the good work.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home