Monday, February 06, 2006

Don't Hate the Players.


Dear Do Land Whatever,

This is a real question from a reader, but I don't want Cib or Zane to answer it, because I am trying to avoid uninformed claptrap in my life. I only want Joey to answer, because we share the same all-consuming passion for fastidious personal morality. The non-Joey guys are pretty obviously going to hell, due to all the sex they have with all those people. Who wants advice from the hell-bound?


I was wondering if you could write some kind of good analogy or parable type thing that could help me explain to my friends why they should stop harassing me about my lack of sexual experience?

Thanks,
A Real Person.

Dear Real,

First, I take issue with your description of my co-bloggers' writing. It is hardly uninformed.

Second, you and I both know that it's not up to us to decide who and who doesn't go to hell. Your quickness to judge is probably something you should examine. Perhaps you are jealous?

Third, depending on the reasons for your lack of experience, I don't think you should feel bad about it—which you obviously do—given that you let your "friends'" comments bother you.

Love,
Uncle Joe.

Dear "Uncle" Josef,

No, I am not "jealous." Are you not as appalled as I am at the behavior that just seems to be "expected" of men these days? I for one have never just had a "one night stand", how disgusting.

It's dirty, is what it is.

I mean, where do they even meet all these girls? And then you take her home, and then what? Like, do you just start having sex right then? I mean... How does that work, exactly? And what if you had some kind of injury, and she doesn't like you? That's why it's so dirty! Cause it's not
you she wants to have sex with you for.

If I did that, I'd be no better than the moral fops you call your blogmates. And believe me, I have had the chance,
tons of times.

I'll pray for your soul,
A Real Person.


My Dearest Mr. Person,

I have a lot of experience at peering into people's souls. "It's like you're peering," girls will say to me, "peering directly into my soul."

Men don't say that to me as much, but I think this is due to a fear of being labeled a homosexual.

It seems to me, Mr. Person, that you would really like to find a girl and do her, dirty-style. Maybe one with a pouty mouth, kinda bitchy looking?

Anyway, the foppiness or non-foppiness of this blog's moralities is our own business. You don't know the Do Land life. Have you seen us? We tower above other men, I don't mean just vertically. Men envy us. Women adore us. Our pheremones make flowers bloom from dead wood. We have no peace in our lives: For a long time we were successful at confining the surging tide of dampened females to a few specially designated zones, but they've been getting smarter. Even as I write this I can hear them tunneling under the south wall of the Do Land Citadel of Hump. We often have to lock ourselves in cages, just to get a few moments of peace for eating, bathing, sleeping and all the things you probably take for granted.

Do you have our same trials?

Speaking for myself, I often feel very weak in giving in to my carnal side, but I am constantly faced with supple, warm, moist temptation--ensnaring me with the delicate gossamer threads of lust, then wrapping me carefully in a cocoon of ecstacy. I mean, Mr. Person, you know what I'm talking about... Or do you?

A lesson I teach my sixth-grade Catholic class: "Never give yourself credit for NOT doing what you WANT to do because you CAN'T do it."

Or, more succinctly, "Don't hate."

I will pray for your soul,
Jo-Jo.


Dear Joey Asshead,

No it is
I who will pray for your soul, you Papist jackass.

Rot in Hell,
A Real Person.


5 Comments:

Blogger Derelict said...

Ah ha ha ha.

Ok, I have a question for Joey then (or anyone else who comes from a religious background). How does a "tru playa" like myself (or yourself, or Cibby or Zane ... you guys aren't fronting, are you???) reconcile a strict Christian background with a deep down gritty need to mack? I mean, sex before marriage is a sin, isn't it? And don't give me any "just go to confession afterwards," Catholic bs.

St. Derelicte

4:35 PM  
Blogger Blight said...

According to this angel (wmv) pre-marital sex is ok with God because it's all about "love", not about the "laws" of God.

I'm not sure if macking counts, but eh - close enough for me. I'm sure your God may agree.

4:44 PM  
Blogger bgeorge77 said...

Derelict,

You don't reconcile it.

You confess it, and work and pray to contain it.

If you fail, you try again.

If you fail over and over then you ask yourself, "Hey Self, what's your freaking problem, huh?"

And then you go help someone else with their problems. Because it's kinda ridiculous to focus on yourself so much.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

Derelicte,

It's not a problem. You can get re-baptised and proclaim yourself to be a virgin (again).

Now start turning away all that punani. When I come back to Canada (Oct. 2006), you can direct me to those unfortunate girls who are pent up with lust - and I'll give them a good rogering.

Roger Roger

5:59 PM  
Blogger bgeorge77 said...

Popping your man-cherry and getting baptised are similar in one respect: Once you done it, there's no doing it again.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home